The Construction and Real Estate Committee is open to companies/individuals that pro-vide construction or real estate services or companies/individuals that have a significant interest in the construction or real estate industries.
The Committee is a platform for information sharing and discussion, and concerns itself with matters that solely relate to construction and real estate in Cambodia.
- Raise the profile of Cambodia in the EU real estate and construction community and the profile of the EU in the Cambodian real estate and construction community;
- Constructively engage the Royal Government of Cambodia in order to promote the adoption of higher standards for engineering, construction, building and safety in-spired from European best practices.
- Advocate with the Royal Government of Cambodia in respect of EU investment op-portunities for the EU real estate and construction community in Cambodia;
- Provide services to Members and non-Members relating to real estate and con-struction services as well as relevant economic, legal, technical and other real estate and construction issues;
- Organize events and seminars benefiting Members and non-Members relating to real estate and construction services as well as relevant economic, legal, technical and other real estate and construction issues;
- Promote the activities of the Committee/EuroCham outside of Cambodia in con-junction with other events and working with trade delegations visiting Cambodia.
- Cooperate with other organisations and Committees in order to promote EU real estate and construction standards and services.
- Develop position papers and contribute to the EuroCham White Book
Archetype Cambodia Ltd., Bosch Cambodia, CBRE Cambodia Ltd., Comin Khmere, DFDL, Hong Kong Land, Knight Frank, LBL International, M-Invest, Optima Consultants Ltd., Schneider Electric, TUV Rheinland, VINCI, and many others.
André de Jong
EuroCham Board Member, Treasurer, Chairman of Real Estate & Construction CommitteeCompany: Bosch (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
Position: Managing Director
Andre de Jong has been the Managing Director of Robert Bosch (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. since 1 November 2013. de Jong represents Bosch in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar, and has the overall responsibility of enhancing Bosch’s business in the three countries.
Born in the Netherlands, Andre began his career with Bosch in 1997 as Brand Manager for Power Tools Accessories in Benelux. Since then, he has amassed a wealth of branding, marketing, international management and leadership experience in Switzerland, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Germany.
When he was based in Vietnam, Andre was appointed to head the setup of the Bosch Representative Office in Cambodia, in addition to being the Country Sales Director of Bosch Power Tools in Vietnam and Cambodia.
Prior to his current role, he was in Germany as General Manager of sia Abrasives, a subsidiary of Bosch which specializes in industrial sanding applications.
Andre de Jong holds a degree in Business Economics from the Erasmus University Rotterdam. He is married and has 3 children.Email:
Phone: 087 200 210