This luncheon is for executives in:
- Import/export (including land and sea)
- Transport (all forms)
- Logistics (all forms)
- Production (all forms)
- SMEs that are part of an international value chain
As Cambodia diversifies its industries, global supply chains require quicker transport; Cambodia's air cargo and customs have been adapting to these demands.
And while SMEs in Cambodia become part of the global value chain, they will need air cargo for rapid delivery of components to meet production schedules; air cargo will become their main option.
Cambodia Airports will be revealing recent research figures showing Cambodia's total inbound and outbound cargo volume (air, sea, land). For this reason, all executives interested in Cambodia's economic performance should attend this event–these figures are a reliable predictor of GDP growth, commercial trends, and the health of industrial production.
Cambodia Airports will present new research linking Cambodia's cargo volume (air, land, sea) to GDP and commercial trends.
▪ 2017 IATA Air Cargo market study for Phnom Penh (Cambodia Airports)
▪ Air Cargo and the customer perspective (DHL)
▪ Panel discussion, audience Q&A (Cambodia Airports, DHL, Qatar Airways)
▪ Moderated by Charles Esterhoy, Chairman of Transport & Logistics Committee
Location: Intercontinental Hotel
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Time: 11:30am - 2:00pm
EuroCham Member price: USD $30
Non-member price: USD $40
11:30 - Registration
12:00 - Lunch
12:30 - Presentation
1:15 - Panel discussion
1:30 - Q&A session
Chairman of EuroCham Transports & Logistics Committee and COO of Kerry Worldbridge SEZ