Every business owner in Cambodia knows that Facebook is the way to reach customers in 2017.
But how, exactly?
We're hosting a large-format Breakfast Talk this Wednesday to show SMEs how to boost sales and marketing using Facebook.
Make sure to register for this fantastic opportunity to learn how to fully utilise the power of Facebook for your business.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to create a strategy for a corporate Facebook page
- How to efficiently use Facebook advertising options
- Targeting Cambodian vs European Facebook users
- Free tools for more efficient social media marketing
- Get follows without buying "likes"
THIS TALK IS FOR
- Entrepreneurs and startups looking to scale their business online
- Small business owners trying to establish an online presence
- Marketing professionals wanting to learn more
Nataly Rodionovahas more than 15 years' experience in brand development, communications, marketing and management, primarily for international telecom and banking companies. In 2016 she moved to Cambodia to develop the operations of a recently established branch of IT Academy STEP, an IT professional education provider with 36 branches in 15 countries.
Location: Topaz Restaurant
Date: Wednesday 12th July
- 7:30amRegistration and breakfast
- 8:00am to 9:00amPresentation
- 9:00am to 10:00amQandA and wap up
EuroCham Member price: USD $15
Non-member price: USD $25