2017 has seen bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies enter the mainstream. With:
- the value of bitcoin repeatedly hitting all-time highs,
- banks and fintech businesses launching applications that rely on blockchain, the technology that bitcoin is built on, and
- governments around the world grappling with the regulatory challenges posed by bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general,
cryptocurrency has become something that everyone needs to understand.
In this breakfast seminar, we’ll be discussing:
- The position of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the history of money;
- What blockchain is, how it’s being used, and what that means for cyptocurrency’s future;
- The Cambodian legal and tax issues surrounding making and receiving payments and trading in cryptocurrency;
- The future of cyptocurrency in international transactions; and
- Practical advice for exploring bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Cambodia.
This is a seminar you can’t afford to miss. Places are limited, be sure to register now.
Date: 12 December 2017, Tuesday
Time: 8.00 am – 10.00 am
*Registration starts at 7.30am
Venue: Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra 26 Old August Site, Sothearos Boulevard, 12301 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Fees: USD 25 for early-bird rates and USD 35 for normal rates.
*Kindly register before 5 December to enjoy early bird rates.
For more information and registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Banking & Finance Practice Group
Senior Tax Director
Head of Cambodia Tax Practice
Director of Professional Development, DFDL Thailand