On the 18th of October at Comme à la Maison, EuroCham will hold an insightful breakfast talk on how to create an effective business strategy. This talk will provide you with informative and practical steps to achieve long-term business objectives!
Our speaker Mr. Laurent Notin, who has worked in management positions for the last 20 years in South-East Asia, will present you with guidelines to set-up an effective business strategy.
If you want to learn how to model growth and make smart business decisions, register now!
Who is this Talk for
This breakfast talk will be of particular interest to:
- Business analysts
- Business development professionals
- Anyone interested in business innovation
- Venue: Comme à la Maison
- Date: Thursday 18, October, 2018
- Registration and Networking: 7:30am - 8:00am
- Presentation and Q&A: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Member price: $15
- Non-member price: $25
Mr. Laurent Notin
- 20 years of experience in management positions throughout South-East Asia.
- Strong Business skills: management, financial analysis, general strategy, sales and marketing, human resources.
- High ability to solve problems and train managers in needed know-how.
- Business instructor at AUPP's Center for Leadership & Professional Development.
- Mentor at Impact Hub Cambodia.
- CrossFit Level I Trainer.