EuroCham is delighted to present the first edition of the CSR Contest & Awards 2019.
As the leading western Business association in Cambodia, EuroCham values the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility which we believe will be key in ensuring Cambodia’s sustainable, social and economic development.
This first CSR Contest aims to encourage and recognize EuroCham members for their CSR Practices, and on a larger scale to demonstrate the contribution of the European business community, as a whole, to the sustainable development of the Cambodian economy.
All EuroCham members or future members may enter the CSR Contest by registering and submitting their contest entries from 9th January 2019 to 31st March 2019
Why Join The Contest?
- A chance to receive an award for outstanding and innovative CSR activities
- Extensive visibility throughout the CSR Contest & Awards program
- Certificate of participation (for Nominees)
- Forging corporate partnership
- Increase competitiveness in the Cambodian market
- Generate internal and external growth
- Become a positive role model of CSR
- Showcase your active involvement in the sustainable development of CSR in Cambodia
- Gain more trust among your network of stakeholders
- 9 January 2018: Official launching of the 2019 EuroCham CSR Contest & Awards
- Start of registrations and submission of contest entries
- 8 February 2019: Deadline to register to the Contest
- 31 March 2019: Deadline to submit the Contest entries
- 5 April 2019: Announcement of the nominees
- 5 April - 22 May 2019 jury deliberation
- June 2019: Gala dinner and Award Ceremony
Download CSR Contest & Awards Rules and Guidelines pdf below: