By popular demand, EuroCham is back with our Sales Management Training Course!!
On 27 June 2019, EuroCham Cambodia is again hosting our Training Courses in "Sales Management" to help you to improve your sales strategy. For those of you who missed out on the last training course in May, this is a great opportunity to enroll again and excel at your sales game.
This will be a full-day course where the trainer, Mr. Laurent Notin, will conduct an interactive training course for participants so that you can expand your sales field.
Some of the topics you will be addressing in this training course are:
- how to generate more revenue
- how to make your offer meet the real customers’ demand
- how to sell the right product/service
- how to tap all sales opportunities
- how to be more confident in yourself
- how to improve your ability to sell your product and service
At the end of the Training Course, you will become more aware of your pitfalls and will learn how to maximize your sales. There will be free lunch and coffee breaks provided to the participants.
This Training Course has limited seating and is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. Advance payment is recommended to book your spot.
Make your reservations today!
- Venue: FACTORY Phnom Penh
- Date: 27 June (Thursday)
- Time: 8:00 am- 5:00pm
- Member price: $125
- Non-member price: $140
Who is this for?
- Anybody who wants to excel at sales
- SME owners
- Young sales people
- Mid-management-level sales enthusiasts
- Professionals with 2-3 years of experience in Sales
- The training will be conducted in English
Training Course Details:
This full-day Training Course will help you:
- Avoid the me, myself and I syndrome
- Understand what selling is really about
- Learn and use the sales process: from prospecting to closing
- Develop new sales techniques
- Gain confidence in yourself
- Advance your career in sales
For further inquiries, please contact:
- Ms. Hortense Herphelin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +855 (0)10 887 950
Click the image to download the Course Details:
About the Trainer:
Laurent Notin (Business Coach | Trainer | Consultant)
Laurent has 20 years of experience in multicultural environments in ASEAN, encompassing management, business strategy, marketing, sales, and problem-solving. He has always been passionate about training, mentoring, and advising people, leading to establish himself as a full-time Business Coach & Trainer in October 2017. He has a Master in Marketing & Sales and was previously the Managing Director at Brains Communication (May 2014 to Oct 2017), and Indochina Research Ltd. (February 2006 to April 2014).
He has since been working with clients in various sectors of activity (advertising, architecture, financial services, garment, hospitality, social development, etc.) accumulating more than 650 hours of training and coaching.