Other stakeholders include:
- Supply Chain Sustainability Managers, sustainability developers in the production market, Business functions within the PO and other stakeholders specifically identified for the different main responsibilities as listed below.
Social Sustainability Program Responsible is accountable for:
- Developing, delivering and implementing H&Ms Social strategies in the region
- Driving, developing and overseeing the execution of H&Ms Social program related activities and initiatives.
- Develop and oversee the local integration of the H&Ms Social strategies.
- Secure the execution of H&Ms Social program related activities in the region
- Secure and oversee the execution of local goals contributing to the Social relatedtime bound targets
- Secure the required resources with the concerned managers
- Document the projects and report to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders; identify, categorize and obtain appropriate support
- Identify and manage project dependencies
- Apply risk management; identify, plan mitigation, implement and follow up plans.
- Create and execute a communication plan to include all stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Degree in related field, business administration or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
Knowledge and Skills requirements
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Gains trust within cross-functional teams
- Ability to plan, lead and facilitate meetings and workshops across organizational boundaries
Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
If you are the one who has above qualifications and are willing to be a part of H&M, please send your resumes (in English) to Ms. Chakrya Sea at email@example.com
For more information regarding H&M please visit our website www.hm.com
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB.
Address: 7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, #445 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia