Do you want to take part in large-scale projects within an emerging country, where your research and organization skills will be consistently challenged? EuroCham in Cambodia is looking for an Outreach intern.
The Outreach intern reports to the Outreach Manager.
The Outreach department is in charge of promoting Cambodia to European companies in Europe and Asia. It’s goal is to raise awareness about business opportunities and generate more European trade and investments in Cambodia.
EuroCham Cambodia is looking for an intern to assist the Outreach manager.
The Outreach intern will assist the Outreach Manager in:
- Identifying opportunities (trade fairs, conferences, B2B meetings, etc.) to meet European businesses in Europe and Asia
- Consolidating our dedicated database
- Developing new communication channels to address and retain our target (dedicated website, blog, etc.)
- Promoting and selling EuroCham’s range of services
- Organizing and following up on B2B meetings, trade missions and company delegations
- University degree in Economics, Business or International Policy Studies (with economic focus)
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy at work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pro-active attitude and strong adaptability
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and multitask
- Work experience in a similar position is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of website and blog management is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Submit your CV and application letter to Mr. Fabrice BERNARD: firstname.lastname@example.org