Infinity is Cambodia largest Employee Benefits Insurer. We handle more medical claims than all other insurers combined.
This position requires the administration of medical claim payments to clients, panel clinics and hospitals in an efficient, timely and empathic way.
- Check and validate policy documents to be coverage for insured members.
- Gathering accurate information and documents
- Claim assessment
- Monitoring the progress of claim processing and ensure all claims paid promptly and within company guidelines.
- Building relationships with clients & panel hospitals and clinics
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Medical knowledge is an advantage
- At least 2 years working at insurance industry
- Knowledge and skills to effectively work with various computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English and Khmer, with accurate translation of medical documents from English to Khmer and Khmer to English and interpreter skills for simultaneous translation.
- Sound organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple administrative support tasks and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Willingness to learn and perform new duties as assigned by the management.
- Team work and good communication skills with both internal and external customers
Interested candidates should send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org