Bred Bank Cambodia, a newly created subsidiary of BRED Group (BPCE), is looking for an IT Manager
- Manage the IT Operation and Project.
- Organize the team.
- Plan resources and budget.
- Evaluate new IT systems, answer to internal users needs.
- Keep the IT fix-asset inventory (Hardware, Software).
- Act as the local CISO, working on Risk & Compliance topics.
- Be the single point of contact for Executive Management.
- Work with BRED France IT team and BRED Bangkok IT Hub.
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar IT position.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- IT related certification is a plus (CCNA, MTA, ITIL, Scrum, etc…).
- French language is a plus.
- Experience in the banking industry is appreciated.
- Strong technical skills in IT support and Infrastructure (VMWare, DELL, Cisco).
- Good systems & network knowledges (Windows Server, Linux, routing, TCP/IP).
- Aware of security best practices (PCI-DSS is a plus).
- Great organizational skills and project management methodology.
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
Extra appreciated competencies:
- SQL (Oracle and/or SQL Server) administration and scripting.
- Experience with Flexcube (Oracle) core-banking system.
- Knowledge on Cards business (VISA, Mastercard, ATM, POS).
Please send application to email@example.com