EuroCham Cambodia was founded in 2011 and has since grown to a membership of over 300, making it the largest Western business association in Cambodia today. EuroCham offers a range of business services to companies who are interested in exploring investment opportunities in Cambodia, providing market research, technical information and practical advice on how to get started in this exciting Southeast Asian market. EuroCham Cambodia represents its members’ interests and concerns vis-à-vis the Royal Government of Cambodia and seeks to work alongside the authorities to create a more attractive investment environment for European companies, SMEs in particular.
The Business Club Manager is primarily in charge of growing the membership base and organizing the Chamber events related to the members while working closely with the communications and advocacy department. He/she is the first point of contact for a thriving community of 300 member companies. In charge of providing a range of member services and building strong relationships between the Chamber and its (potential) members, this Manager is a real people’s person.
The Business Club Manager’s main goals will be to:
- Develop a proactive approach to increase membership
- Scaling up EuroCham’s Business Club to make it a strong, sustainable and profitable Business Unit of EuroCham within the next 3 years.
- Proposing a 5 year strategic Road Map with budgets, P&Ls, and strategic plan (to be reviewed regularly) in order to ensure long term financial sustainability of the Business Club
- Propose a Strategic Plan to develop valuable services to EuroCham members
Description of duties
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Business Club Manager will:
- Act as the main point of contact for existing and potential EuroCham members
- Create pro-active Membership Campaigns to increase membership base
- Provide members with interesting and relevant sponsorship, partnership and visibility opportunities
- Create exclusive membership benefits to keep membership community interested and engaged
- Oversee the membership application process & oversee daily interactions with members
- Manage membership and event database & create strategy for CRM (Client relationship Management)
- Meet with several new, existing and potential members, at their place of operations or at EuroCham, and create detailed trackings of all interactions and follow-ups
- Create relevant added-value services for members
- Create and develop marketing and communication materials specific to the Business Club and its members – Newsletter, advantages, membership cards
- Support the Boards of each National Chapters of EuroCham (CCIFC, ADW, NordCham, ICBA) such as secretariat, events organization, coordination with EuroCham pillars.
- Manage the overall organization & logistical planning of all Eurocham and Chapters events linked to Members (breakfast talks, luncheons, networking events and forums)
- Create detailed critical paths for on-site event management and oversee all on-site event logistics (registration, F&B and venue, sponsor, speaker and media relations etc.)
- Event marketing & promotion. Support the creation of email marketing and social media marketing event notifications, including management of media relations.
- Event Sponsorship. Manage all interactions with sponsors (including tracking of sponsor benefits) and recruitment of new sponsors for both events and EuroCham annual sponsor packages
- Create detailed event marketing timelines & strategy
- Develop excellent partnerships & relations with the various stakeholders (venues & other suppliers, partners, sponsors & members/event attendees)
- Strategic planning of various documents such an annual events calendar, annual sponsorship and event sponsorship packages, annual advertising and communications package
- Detailed event reporting and budgeting to ensure optimal use of resources
- Bachelor degree and preferably a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, International Relations or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional European and especially French and/or Khmer language is a strong asset
- Ideally 5 years experience in events and sales/business development and/or client management within an international organization or private sector
- Good negotiation and client management skills
- Very detail-oriented, well-organised and able to multi-task
- Strategic outlook & planner. Process oriented.
- Able to keep to deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office, google suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the existing Business Community in Cambodia is a strong asset
- Previous experience in associations is a plus.
- Preference will be given to people with a long-term commitment to Cambodia
If you are interested in this opportunity, would you please send your application including your resume and cover letter to the following address mail: firstname.lastname@example.org