EuroCham is organizing its first EU Fair on 29th & 30th June 2018 at Koh Pich Exhibition Hall. The aim of the event is to promote European businesses and brands in Cambodia and attract new investment to the Kingdom. The event has an expected attendance of 10,000 visitors and 35 to 50 exhibitors.
The project management consultant will manage the entire project lifecycle and lead the EuroCham working group appointed to the project.
The key deliverables for this project are:
- Creating a detailed timeline for the project
- Creating an agenda and working plan in collaboration with the EuroCham working group
- Managing event logistics (venue, exhibitors' and sponsors' booths, sound & light, security, first aid, etc.)
- Managing side events (opening ceremony and networking cocktail)
- Managing a large-scale communication campaign (dealing with communication agencies, photographer, videographer, printing houses, etc.)
- Supervising the EuroCham team and scheduling weekly meetings
- Dealing with exhibitors and sponsors
- Dealing with emergencies
- Operate in compliance with EuroCham's procurement guidelines
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects, specifically events.
- Expert Problem solving skills
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Previous experience managing teams
- Connection with the business network in Cambodia
- Prior experience: > 5 years
If you are interested in this opportunity, would you please send your application including your project proposal and cover letter to the following address mail: email@example.com