We seek an individual to provide IT Server administration and support: Plan, configure, deploy, and maintain Windows and Linux servers in both physical and virtual environments in support of Solution BI (Cambodia) administrative and research computing requirements. Virtual environments will include but are not limited to Proxmox, VMWare vSphere, and Amazon EC2 environments. Maintain hosting environment for Solution BI (Cambodia) administrative and research websites and databases using WordPress and other content management tools. Manage backups, security, OS and application patching protocols for departmental servers and server environments. Create and Maintain complete and accurate policy and procedural documentation in support of Solution BI (Cambodia) server-specific computing environment.
- At least three years’ experience in systems administration role.
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012, including Active Directory, Proxmox, VMWare vSphere, AWS Amazon EC2, Linux, web and database hosting and support. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- A strong commitment to outstanding customer service and ability to plan and customize systems to meet customer requirements.
- Effective written, verbal, and organizational skills. Strong customer service skills particularly in consulting environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in infrastructure design.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Please contact Cedric Kang: