Negocia Ventures is a boutique investment holding and venture builder established since 2014. Negocia currently holds interests in Agriculture, Food Processing, Tech Startups, Real Estate, Retail, HR Services, Accounting, Taxes, Audit and Consulting as well as Aviation.
Negocia Ventures’ team is composed of Cambodian, French, Chinese, American and Australian profiles.
The Group is looking for highly motivated young talents to contribute in the development of its startup projects.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and the CEO
- Contribute to develop the Branding, Sales, Positioning of the company.
- Contribute to develop the Partnerships, the Go to Market of the products
- Participate in the Marketing and Digital Marketing, Commercial Campaign and Launch of new services and products of the company in 2018
- Assist in the elaboration of the Marketing & Communication Strategy
- Develop the Mapping of the Market
- Contribute in the SWOT Analysis
- Assist the sales department on the different projects on the field
- Participate in the creation of Marketing & Communication including Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Accompany the Team in Customers or Supplier visits, discussions and negotiations
- Contribute to the organization of events
- Contribute to the Business Intelligence for the Company, including but not limited to positioning and competition analysis, consumer purchasing power, communities behaviors, requirements and needs of consumers in Cambodia and eventually the Asean region (Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines)
- Representation of the Company in public events, cocktails
- Bachelor or Master in Business School or University
- Gap Year Internship, 3rd or Final Year Internship
- A first experience in marketing in the sector of agribusiness/education/luxury/retail/tech startup is a plus
- You are familiarized with the Pack Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), social media, digital marketing, seo.
- Fluent or good level in English (writing, speaking, understanding,reading)
- Autonomous, organized, dynamic, have a sense of responsibility and good interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org & cc: email@example.com