EuroCham Cambodia was founded in 2011 and has since grown to a membership of over 330, making it the largest Western business association in Cambodia today. Since 2014, EuroCham Cambodia benefits from EU Funding through the ICI+ grant.
EuroCham Cambodia organizes more than 30 events per year including breakfast talks, sectoral forums, ministerial luncheons, and networking events. EuroCham represents its members’ interests and concerns vis-a-vis the Royal Government of Cambodia and seeks to work alongside the Cambodia authorities and relevant stakeholders to create a more attractive investment environment for European companies, SMEs in particular. In addition, EuroCham offers a range of business services to companies who are interested in exploring investment opportunities in Cambodia, providing market research, technical information and practical advice on how to get started in this exciting Southeast Asian market.
A key component of EuroCham’s mission is to ensure professional and engaging communication so that all of its members, its wide range of Cambodian and international institutional partners, and the general public are well-informed of the chamber’s activities.
To fulfil its communication targets, EuroCham is now looking to recruit a Communication Manager.
The Communication Manager and his/her team will:
- Write and manage newsletters and member updates;
- Constantly update and expand EuroCham social media channels;
- Develop attractive contents for events announcements;
- Update, improve and expand website content;
- Develop creative concepts and materials for events, marketing and PR;
- Oversee design of newsletters, in-house adverts, the website and other promotional materials;
- Source and coordinate with third party suppliers and media partners;
- Edit reports and market research provided by EuroCham to external partners;
- Coordinate, update or generate internal and external publications such as:
- the annual white book
- the members directory
- the “information pack” and the “welcome pack”
- University Degree/certificate, preferably in Communication, Management or international relations; Digital experience is an asset;
- Min of 5 years of events and communications experience within an international organisation or the private sector;
- Fluent in English and knowledge of additional European is an asset
- Fluent in written Khmer is an asset
- Previous communications experience within an international business context or within trade publications;
- Professional experience of creating detailed marketing timelines & strategies;
- Professional experience with event marketing & promotion including email marketing, social media marketing and management of media relations;
- Good skills in coordinating content generation
- Well-organised and able to multi-task;
- Able to keep to deadlines;
- Experience in the use of content management systems, social media management and design would be an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs and of editorial software such as InDesign;
- A working knowledge of other design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop would be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application including your resume and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com