- Company: U-Care Pharmacy
- Location: Phnom Penh (capital city) - Cambodia
- Area: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
- Contract type: Internship – internship agreement if needed
- Department: Supply Chain
- Reporting & supervision: Supply Chain Manager - CEO
- Experience required: Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree
- Closing date for applications: 15/10/2018
- Starting date: As soon as possible
ABOUT U-CARE PHARMACY
Since 2014, U-Care Pharmacy has developed a trustful relationship with the leading international laboratories and the most reputable brands in the cosmetics or dietetics industries. With 20 locations, including at Phnom Penh main shopping centers and main cities all over the Kingdom, Ucare Pharmacy is the first chain of health and beauty stores around Cambodia. Each store offers a large range of international brands mostly imported from France.
POSITION (tasks & responsibilities)
U-Care Pharmacy is looking for an intern to join its Supply Chain department, in a role which is a combination of day-to-day supervision on Supply Chain topics, plus the participation to the continuous improvement of the department. More precisely, the intern will participate and manage the following tasks:
- Assist Supply Chain Manager managing store product requests
- Support Supply Chain Manager on supplier management, such as documents sign off with suppliers, supplier follow up, contract elaborations, product registrations etc.
- Manage a whole sourcing process following the company requirements (RFI/RFQ/Contract/etc...).
- Manage the international transportation matters: be the freight forwarder’s interlocutor.
- Study and suggest importation solutions.
- Ensure the profitability of the company with international suppliers.
- Elaborate new tools and Key Performances Indicators to facilitate data management and increase the efficiency of the logistics activity.
- Participate to main logistics tasks: stock control, invoice tracking process, inventories etc.
TERMS AND HOURS
Full time – 8am to 12pm / 1.30pm to 5.30pm from Monday to Friday & Saturday morning from 8am to 12pm.
PROFILE OF THE INTERN
You are a student with a degree level +4/5 in a university/business school/specialized school and look for a challenging 6 months internship opportunity.
- Adaptability, proactivity, versatility, organization and curiosity will be your assets to succeed.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree minimum.
- Skills in office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) are required.
- A good level in business and written English is recommended, French is a plus.
- Experience of the following, an advantage: International experience (especially in Asia), experience in logistic and international trade.
All applicants that are filling the requirements are encouraged to be submitted their CV and cover letter in English by email to the following contacts with the email title “Supply Chain Internship Ucare Pharmacy 2018/2019”.
Ms. Claire PORIEL - COO - email@example.com
Mr Florian CHAVIGNY – Business Developer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date.