EuroCham Cambodia was founded in 2011 and has since grown to a membership of over 300, making it the largest Western business association in Cambodia today. EuroCham offers a range of business services to companies who are interested in exploring investment opportunities in Cambodia, providing market research, technical information and practical advice on how to get started in this exciting Southeast Asian market. EuroCham Cambodia represents its members’ interests and concerns vis-à-vis the Royal Government of Cambodia and seeks to work alongside the authorities to create a more attractive investment environment for European companies, SMEs in particular.
The Relationships Manager is primarily in charge of growing the membership base while working closely with the communications, events and advocacy department. He/she is the first point of contact for a thriving community of nearly 350 member companies. In charge of providing a range of member services and building strong relationships between the Chamber and its (potential) members, this Manager is a real people’s person.
The Relationships Manager’s main goals will be to:
- Develop a proactive approach to increase membership and a loyalty program
- Scaling up EuroCham’s Membership Department to make it a strong, sustainable and profitable part of EuroCham within the next 3 years.
- Proposing a 5 year strategic Road Map with budgets, P&Ls, and strategic plan (to be reviewed regularly) in order to ensure long term financial sustainability of the Membership Department.
- Propose a Strategic Plan to develop valuable services to EuroCham members
Description of duties:
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Relationships Manager will:
- Act as the main point of contact for existing and potential EuroCham members
- Create pro-active Membership Campaigns to increase membership base
- Provide members with interesting and relevant sponsorship, partnership and visibility opportunities
- Create exclusive members' benefits to keep membership community interested and engaged
- Oversee the membership application process & oversee daily interactions with members
- Manage membership and create strategy for CRM (Client relationship Management)
- Meet with several new, existing and potential members, at their place of operations or at EuroCham, and create detailed tracking of all interactions and follow-ups
- Create relevant added-value services for members
- Create and develop marketing and communication materials specific to the Membership Department and its members – Newsletter, advantages, membership cards
- Support the Boards of each National Chapters of EuroCham (CCIFC, ADW, NordCham, ICBA, and Benelux Cambodia) and ensure their overall coordination while supporting their respective secretariat. More particularly ensure the supervision and coordination of the recently created Chapters (ICBA, NordCham, Benelux)
- Coordinate the daily operations with collaborators dedicated to each national chapter to ensure consistency and organize the resource and financial support according to their respective need
- Open avenues for regional connections through sister chambers by attending meaningful functions with opportunities to promote Cambodia
- Participate in conferences and events that shows a potential interest to foster bilateral trade opportunities between European countries and Cambodia
- Contribute to detailed event marketing timelines & strategy
- Participate to the development of excellent partnerships & relations with the various stakeholders (venues & other suppliers, partners, sponsors & members/event attendees)
- Contribute to strategic planning and to various documents such an annual events calendar, annual sponsorship and event sponsorship packages, annual advertising and communications package
- Detailed event reporting and budgeting to ensure optimal use of resources
- Bachelor degree and preferably a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, International Relations or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional European and especially French and/or Khmer language is a strong asset
- Ideally 5 years of experience in sales/business development and/or client management within an international organization or private sector as well as in events organization
- Good negotiation and client management skills
- Very detail-oriented, well-organized and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Strategic outlook & planner. Process oriented.
- Able to keep to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the existing Business Community in Cambodia is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office, google suite
- Previous experience in associations is a plus.
- Preference will be given to people with a long-term commitment to Cambodia