The National Commercial Arbitration Centre (NCAC) was established by the 2006 Law on Commercial Arbitration. There are now 60 arbitrators who have been registered as Individual members along with 10 legal entities. NCAC's mission is to become the leading provider of commercial dispute resolution services in Cambodia with a reputation for delivering impartial and independent arbitration service expeditiously and inexpensively.
We are seeking to recruit one Accounting Officer to perform all accounting tasks in the Administration and Finance Department of NCAC General Secretariat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Secretary General, he/she will perform, among other things, the following tasks:
Assist in all aspects of accounting functions and the preparation of full set of accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards and guidelines.
- Prepare income statement and accounting report
- Manage petty cash and process payment
- Review expense documents and check quotations
- Prepare document for monthly Tax Declaration at General Department of Taxation
- Perform Bank Reconciliation
- Post all accounting transaction into accounting system
- Assist in safe keeping and organizing all accounting files
- Gather information and other relevant documents/records to/from relevant stakeholders Perform other duties as needed
At least one year of experience in related field.
Attributes, Skills and Qualification Required:
- Cambodian nationality
- Bachelor Degree in finance or accounting
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Quick Books, Internet and E-mail... etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both Khmer and English
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skill
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Be honest, initiative, hard-working and committed
Accounting Officer is expected to work on a full time basis from Monday to Friday at the General Secretary of the National Commercial Arbitration Centre, Phnom Penh.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs and Cover Letters along with statement of expected salary by email to Mr. Suy Sothy, at email@example.com no later than 03 May 2019 at 5:00pm.