- +855 23 218 385
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
Headquartered in Paris, France, Sanofi operates in more than 100 countries with 100,000 employees worldwide. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
With 25 years of activities and experiences in Cambodia and having diversified portfolios of more than 80 pharmaceutical/cosmetic products and 20 vaccines covering main therapeutic areas, Sanofi Cambodia has become one of the most leading pharmaceutical companies in various segments of the market:
• Established Products
• Consumer Healthcare
Focused on the patient’s needs, Sanofi Cambodia commits making its products as much as possible accessible to the greatest number of people wherever and whoever they are in Cambodia. Sanofi Cambodia is a major partner with doctors, pharmacists, nurses, midwifes, governments, NOGs, and competitors, and manages many events to promote, to educate, and to improve scientific and medical knowledge.
In Cambodia, Sanofi has been presented since 1992 via the Roussel Uclaf Office of Representation which became the Société Roussel Cambodge in 1993. Since 2011, the name Roussel Cambodge has been relinquished to become Sanofi Cambodia.
Our mission is to improve access to medicines and healthcare, to make a difference in 16 million Cambodian people’s daily lives.
We are doing our business based on our 5 Core Values:
- Innovation - Forward-Thinking: We encourage our people and partners to embrace creative solutions and excel through entrepreneurship.
- Confidence - Standing Out: We are confident; standing up for what we believe in and pursuing our goals passionately. Always resilient, we dare to challenge the norm.
- Respect - Embracing Difference: We recognise and respect the diversity and needs of our people, patients and partners, ensuring transparent and constructive interactions through mutual trust.
- Solidarity - Socially Responsible: We are united in shared responsibility for our actions, our people, the well-being of our patients and in achieving a sustainable impact on the environment.
- Integrity - Acting Ethically: We commit to maintain the highest ethical and quality standards without compromise.
Dao Thu Nga
Head of Cambodia Operations
+855 70 279 707