Saffron Consulting International Ltd.
Holvastintie 4 D 29 36240 Kangasala Finland
- 092 980 112
Saffron Consulting International Ltd (SCI) is a consulting company concentrating on business development for both public (development cooperation) and private(investment) sector projects. SCI operates either as a partner or a contractor in a consortium on a project-by-project basis. The technical consulting fields cover the overall Natural Resources Management (NRM) sector, i.e. land, water, forest, environment and energy. Specialisation fields are watershed management, land administration, land acquisition and resettlement, urban and rural development, renewable energy and mapping. SCI can provide full project cycle services in terms of project formulation, appraisal, evaluation, management and administration, and technical implementation.
SCI provides the following services:
- Project Tendering. Technical tender writing, local & international partner identification, match-making, expert recruitment, fact-finding, and tender coordination and process management.
- Technical Consulting. Sub-contracting and expert outsourcing.
- Business Development. Project identification, development and follow up, business model development, and financing.
- Marketing. Market surveys and research, market planning and entry, networking, organising in-country visits, and funding arrangements for market expansion.
- Trading and import-export to South-East and South Asia. Business-to-Business facilitation and sales.
Saffron Consulting International Ltd (SCI) is registered in Trade Registry of Finland. SCI strategy is to provide customized high quality specialist services to its clients, especially for the South-East Asian markets. SCI aims at providing its professional services through utilization of its long term international experience as well as its established wide network of institutional contacts, experts and partner companies. This strength is particularly valuable for networking and match-making between Finnish and Asian companies with the target of securing fast closing of sales and cash flow. SCI widely uses expertise from its networks through project based experts and consultants.
SCI clients are international and bi-lateral donor organisations, government agencies, private sector, international organization and NGO’s. Currently SCI is closely working with a number of consulting companies as key strategic partners with a target of developing further partnerships within SCI service sectors.
Teemu JantunenDirector & Senior Consultant MA geography
+855 92 980 112
+855 92 980 112