Sector: Finance & Banking / Investment
Chapter: Direct EuroCham
Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- +855 23 225 333
ABA Bank covers both retail and corporate banking with the following services:
- Deposits / Accounts – Fixed & Flexi Deposits, Savings, Current, and Current PLUS accounts, as well as Online and Off-site Account Opening
- Loans – Business loans for microbusinesses and SMEs, as well as Tuition fee loans with selected schools / universities
- Money Transfers – Local and international transfers both inward and outward through SWIFT, MoneyGram, MoneyGrado, IME, RemitEx, and DBP
- Payment Cards – ATM, credit and debit cards of different levels from Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay International (UPI)
- ABA Mobile – Full-scale mobile banking experience with opportunity to open Fixed deposit and Savings accounts, to send money abroad thru DBP Mobile Transfers, to issue Mobile Virtual Cards, to pay any bills without commission, and other free features.
- iBanking for Business – Convenient Internet Banking service that helps companies to handle their finances, manage accounts, pay bills and vendors, run payroll, transfer funds between accounts both locally and internationally, and make other transactions in real time, 24/7, and from anywhere securely.
- Self-banking facilities – ATMs (second-largest network in Cambodia) and Cash-In kiosks
- Life Insurance – Manulife insurance products
- Payroll Service – Helps companies to reduce costs on payment of wages, eliminate paperwork, and improve security
- PayWay Online Gateway – E-commerce platform that helps local businesses and entrepreneurs to easily and securely accept online payments to their bank account
- Trade Finance – Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, and more.
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia's premier banking institutions founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
Today, we offer the entire spectrum of high quality services to customer segments covering SMEs, microbusinesses, and individuals. With more than 59 branches, 138 self-banking kiosks and 253 ATMs across the country (as of September 30, 2018), ABA reaches out to a large number of customers with a wide array of modern financial services and digital banking solutions.
At the end September 2018, ABA Bank had total assets of US$2.33 billion and equity of US$253 million.
The major shareholder of ABA Bank is National Bank of Canada (www.nbc.ca) who became the ABA shareholder in 2014. National Bank of Canada is the sixth largest bank in Canada and the leading bank in Quebec where it is the partner of choice among SMEs.
The most famous financial publications of the globe recognized ABA's efforts to bring the very best to its clients:
- The Banker magazine named ABA as Cambodia's Bank of the Year in 2014 and 2016.
- Euromoney magazine bestowed ABA Bank as the Best Bank in Cambodia in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Global Finance magazine awarded ABA as the Best Bank in Cambodia in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.