Sector: Finance & Banking / Investment
Chapter: Direct EuroCham
Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- +855 23 225 333
ABA Bank covers both retail and corporate banking with the following services:
- Deposits – Fixed, Flexi, Savings, Current and Current plus
- Retail Loans – Motor, Car and Housing Loan
- Business Loans – Micro Loan, Business Loan, Corporate loan and Refinancing
- Money Transfers –local and international transfer, both inward and outward through SWIFT, MoneyGram, IME, DBP and GCash
- Payment Cards – ATM, credit and debit cards are available in different levels for Visa, MasterCard and China Union Pay
- Payroll Service – helps companies to reduce costs on payment of wages, eliminate paperwork and improve security
- Trade Finance – Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees and more
- ABA Online – Internet Banking, 24/7 customer service phone hotline, online chat, ATMs, Cash-In Machines and Mobile Banking.
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia's premier banking institutions founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
Today, we offer the entire spectrum of high quality services to customer segments covering corporates, SME, microbusinesses, and individuals. With more than 40 branches, 60 self-banking kiosks and 160 ATMs across the country (as of 1 January 2017), ABA reaches out to a large amount of customers with an array of modern financial services and digital banking solutions.
At the end of 2016, ABA Bank had total assets of US$1.1 billion and equity of US$128 million. The major shareholder of ABA Bank is National Bank of Canada (www.nbc.ca) who joined ABA Bank shareholders structure on July 15, 2014. National Bank of Canada is the sixth largest bank in Canada and the leading bank in Quebec where it is the partner of choice among SMEs.
The most famous financial publications of the globe recognized ABA's efforts to bring the very best to its clients:
- The Banker magazine named ABA as Cambodia's Bank of the Year 2014 and 2016.
- Euromoney magazine bestowed ABA Bank as the Best Bank in Cambodia 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Global Finance magazine awarded ABA as the Best Emerging Markets Bank in Cambodia 2015 and 2016.