Acleda Bank Plc.
Sector: Finance & Banking / Investment
Chapter: Direct EuroCham

#61, PreahMonivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chork
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
P.O. Box: 1149


  • +855 (0)23 998 777 / 430 999
  • Fax: +855 (0)998 666/ 430 555
  • www. acledabank.com.kh

ACTIVITIES
Carry out banking operations and provide related banking services to all segments of the community.


BACKGROUND

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is a public limited company, formed under the Banking and Financial Institutions Law of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Originally, it was founded in January 1993, as a national NGO for micro and small enterprises’ development and credit.

ACLEDA Bank Li mited was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Specialised Bank on October 07, 2000. On December 01, 2003, ACLEDA Bank, once again, was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Commercial Bank to enable it to provide full banking services according to the needs of the customers and the market and it was renamed ACLEDA Bank Plc.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is the first bank in Cambodia that assigned ratings by the top international credit rating agency — Standard & Poor’s.

ACLEDA Bank Plc., the Cambodia’s leading commercial bank, has been nominated as a World Economic Forum Global Growth Companies 2014 candidate, and has become the member of the World Economic Forum, and Vice-Chairman of International Business Chamber of Cambodia (IBC).

ACLEDA Bank Plc. has bought a comprehensive insurance package from Forte Insurance (Cambodia) Plc., the biggest general insurance company in Cambodia, via Jardine Lloyd Thompson Specialty Pte Ltd, the largest UK insurance broker.”

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is 51% owned by Cambodia interests, including its staff, with the remaining 49% taken up in equal parts by

• COFIBRED

• Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation

• ORIX Corporation

• Triodos Microfinance Fund

• Triodos Fair Share Fund

• Triodos Sustainable Finance Foundation

At the end of 2015, ACLEDA Bank Plc. has extended to 258 branches, which are located in all provinces and towns throughout Cambodia.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is currently offering Credit, Deposit, Local and International Funds Transfers, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Money Exchange and E-Banking which includes ACLEDA Unity known as Mobile Phones Banking System, Cash Withdrawal and Cash Deposit via ACLEDA ATMs, ACLEDA POS-an electronic machine-acquires all type of cards (ACLEDA Cards, VISA, UnionPay, JCB, MasterCard, Diners Club and Discover cards) in settlement safely and conveniently. Furthermore, ACLEDA Bank Plc. has brought customers an ACLEDA Internet Bank Service which is the world class financial service with the most secured, convenient and reliable self-service 24/7 without visiting branches or offices. ACLEDA Bank Plc. has five subsidiaries:

• ACLEDA Securities Plc.,

• ACLEDA Institute of Business

• ACLEDA Properties Ltd.

• ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd. (has 41 branches and offices in Laos) and

• ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd. (has 06 branches and offices in Myanmar)


People

Dr. In Channy
President & Group Managing Director

015 900 111
Dr. So Phonnary
Executive Vice President & Group Chief Operations Officer

015 900 114
Prom Visoth
Executive Vice President & Group Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary

015 900 133