Sector: Textile / Garment, Real Estate & Construction, Consulting
Chapter: Direct EuroCham
- 023 212 087
Our focus on the commercial needs of our clients and our absolute commitment to deliver cost effective, robust and defensible solutions has enabled us to build an enviable reputation that is framed by a pragmatic approach, sound commercial judgment together with up-to date technical expertise and legislative knowledge.
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is the assessment of the environmental consequences of a plan or project prior to the decision to move forward with the proposed action. The purpose of EIA is to ensure that decision makers consider the environmental impacts when deciding or not to proceed with a project. Depending on the size of the project, the competent authorities will choose to conduct an Initial EIA or a Full EIA.
• Biological Analysis
- Potential impact of a project on wildlife, forestry and fishery.
• Physical Analysis
- Air, noise, vibration and water assessments within the area of a project.
• Socio-Economic Research
- Impacts of a project on local communities and stakeholders.
• Environmental Management Plan
- Follow up on the implementation of activities according to EIA findings & recommendations.
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Assessment of economic, social, environmental benefits for all stakeholders.
• Feasibility studies
- Pre-feasibility, feasibility studies and report writings.
• Preliminary advices on mitigation measures
- Advisory on mitigation measures prior to the project.
• Legal Compliance
- Assistance with permits and licenses needed before the implementation
of a project.
Beetle Environmental Solutions is a modern and dynamic consultancy firm, accredited by the Ministry of Environment, specialized in environment and social related research, structured to offer superior service to its clients, by providing irrefutable integrity and timeliness solutions.
012 333 119
Chairman and CEO
012 800 110