Sector: Education & Training, Human Resources / Recruitment
Groundfloor building A
BP 2365 Phnom Penh
Kingdom of Cambodia
- +855 (0)23 883 135 / 136
- Fax: +855 (0)23 883 130
AUF supports higher education institutions through various programmes, among them :
• Scholarships and teachers exchanges for graduate, post graduate and researchers ;
• Funding of multipartite research programmes ;
• A digital campus for higher education based at the Institute of Technology of Cambodia ;
• French-speaking undergraduate and graduate programmes at Cambodian universities ;
• Support for the activities of professional integration, entrepreneurship, and Francophonie.
The Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) is an international organisation, founded in 1961, whose head office is both in Montreal (Canada) and Paris (France). AUF is (a) an association of French-speaking universities and research institutes, with nearly 800 members to date; and (b) one of the four implementing branches of the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (OIF).
The main focuses of AUF are (a) to foster co-operation between French-speaking universities and (b) to help build capacities in countries where higher education still has to be developed.
Building regional partnerships is also a key focus. AUF follows a regional strategy (in Vietnam, Laos, Vanuatu, Thailand and China, the regional office being based in Hanoi).
AUF is present in Cambodia since 1994. Nine Cambodian universities are members of AUF: Royal Academy of Cambodia, Royal School of Administration, Institute of Technology of Cambodia, National Institute of Education, Royal University of Agriculture, Royal University of Fine Arts, Royal University of Law and Economy, Royal University of Phnom Penh, University of Health Sciences.
023 883 135/136 (ext.15)
AUF Manager in Cambodia
023 883 135 (ext.19) | 012 848 851