Charity Gala Dinner "Investing in Their Future" on 19th October 2017
- 05 October, 2017
- Posted by: Infinity Insurance General Plc.
An uplifting and entertaining annual dinner event organized by ICMA Australia’s Mekong Regional Office in partnership with Infinity General Insurance for a good cause.
The purpose of the event is to support the community through networking with
Cambodian and international guests, presenting opportunities for professional
growth, as well as recognizing significant achievement in the fields of accounting and management accounting to inspire higher achievements.
The Gala Dinner will feature:
• Induction of new Cambodian ICMA Australia members
• Lifetime achievement awards presented to highly accomplished Accounting and management accounting practitioners
• Regional ICMA Australia visitors
• Networking, food, drink, and entertainment
• Charity activity to raise funds** for the students of a rural school in Prey Veng Province.
*All event profit toward improving Romeas Chor Primary School.
• Thursday, October 19 2017
• 5.30PM - 10:00 PM
• Intercontinental Hotel Grand Ballroom, Phnom Penh
- ICMA Member: $30
- Partner: $35
- Guest: $40
- Walk-in: $90
Ticket Book: 098 355 590/ 078 988 990
• 6:00 – 6:30pm: Registration and Photographs
• 6:30 – 6:35pm: Welcome by Ms. Muyleang Seng, Regional Manager, RHC Education
• 6:35 – 6:45pm: Introduction by Dr. Ruwan S. Hulugalle, Regional Representative, ICMA Australia and Managing Director, RHC Education
• 6:45 – 6:55pm: Keynote by Professor Janek Ratnatunga, CEO ICMA Australia
• 6:55 – 8:00pm: Dinner and Entertainment
• 7:40 – 7:50pm: First Lucky Draw
• 8:00 – 8:20pm: Induction Ceremony and Certificate Presentations of the first ICMA Australia members in Cambodia
• 8:20 – 8:40pm: Accounting and Management Accounting Hall of Fame Presentations
• 8:40 – 9:00pm: Lucky Draw, Group Picture, Dancing