EuroCham Logistics Forum 2018 Recap
- 13 February, 2018
- Posted by: EuroCham Cambodia
EuroCham Cambodia hosted its very first Logistics Forum on February the 13th at The Great Duke Phnom Penh (Formerly Intercontinental Phnom Penh). Participants received a full day of expert insights, analysis and panel discussions on:
- Improving Connectivity and Regional Competitiveness
- E-logistics : the last mile delivery, challenges and opportunities
- Future connectivity: Diversifcation of Transportation Modes
- Investment Readiness through Improved Logistics
With opening remarks by H.E. Sun Chanthol Minister of Public Works and Transport as well as by EU Ambassador H.E. George Edgar, and EuroCham Chairman Arnaud Darc, this was well attended event that was well received by all. We would like to thank all participants, attendees and sponsors for their kind contributions and support to EuroCham events.
View photo gallery here and video report here.