BREAKFAST TALK: STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY - TOURISM & HOSPITALITY
- 06 April, 2018
- Posted by: EuroCham Cambodia
On the 5th of April at Bred Bank Auditorium, EuroCham hosted an insightful breakfast talk on strategies for business sustainablity in tourism and hospitality industry. With introduction from Mr Andéol Cadin, Chairman of the EuroCham Green Businesses Committee, our four seasoned speakers:
- Mr Carlo Figà Talamanca, CEO and Owner of Sustainable Green Fuel Enterprise)
- Ms Clémence Fournier, Executive Assistant to CEO at Thalias group
- Ms Nataly Rodionova, Managing Director of IT Academy STEP Cambodia and co-founder of GoGreen Cambodia
- Ms Brittany Sims, Director of Farm to Table Group
And Ms Nodira Akhmedkhodjaeva, Programs Director at Nexus, as a moderator for a panel disscuion.
The talk was well received and very interactive as participants gained expert insights, techniques and methods of cutting down on plastic wastes as well as how to use less plastic especially in the hospitality industry.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our speakers, moderator and all those who attended this insightful event.