Announcement Procedures on the Payment through Wing for Ministry of Tourism License
- 23 April, 2018
- Posted by: EuroCham Cambodia
The Ministry of Tourism has enhanced the safety and security of payments by Tourism Tour Operators for the registration of the MoT Tourism License with the implementation of an online payment system.
- 24 hours after initiating a request for a MoT license, please log onto your account
- As long as the document has been completed, click on the icon “cart”
- A payment request form will automatically open
- Click on the word “Payment”
- Click on payment by “Wing”
- Enter your Wing Account and Payment Code, click continue.
To get a payment code, use your phone attached to your Wing Account. On your phone,
- Type *989# click on “Call” – a window will pop up
- Type the Wing number account in the box and click on the word “Send”
- Type Pin Code – 4 digits - and send, you will see a payment code
If you need assistance, contact the MoT team at:
- HE CHHON Makara, Director of Management Transportation, and Tour Guide Department. H/P: 092 779 833
- Mr. KIM Sereyroath, Director of Management Tourism Service and Food Department. H/P: 089 767 664
For more information, please check the official announcement in details in Khmer and English (Unofficial Translation).