The Garment & Manufacturing Committee is open to EuroCham members linked to the garment and manufacturing industry. It welcomes garment, textile, footwear, travel goods factories, brands and, certifier bodies, etc.
The Garment & Manufacturing committee is a forum for peers-to-peers exchanges. It allows its members to organize industry-focused events. Through this committee, the members can voice their concerns and challenges and shape their recommendations to the Royal Government of Cambodia.
- Create an alternative voice in the country that can assist in the development of the Cambodian economy as a whole
- Promoting a progressive legislation
- Promote a sustainable Garment industry
- Organisation of public-private sector forums
- Being a focal point of contact for new European investors and sourcing companies in the sector in Cambodia
- Develop joint positions and/or jointly engage in public-private dialogue
- Organising professional training series