Dear Members, Friends, and Partners,
We would like to inform you that we have extended the deadline for the registration of our CSR Contest and Awards 2021 to 19th May 2021.
This year's CSR Contest & Awards will be nationwide and will revolve around two main categories:
1. Corporate Category - open to all businesses (non-members included);
2. Youth Engagement Category - open to young individuals (age 16-25) and Youth Organisations.
This widely-recognised event – now organised for the 2nd time - offers a unique platform to all participating companies to work on and communicate extensively about their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities. For young global thinkers, it offers the opportunity to be recognised for their valuable contribution to social and environmental priorities.
This is the perfect opportunity to showcase and to be recognised for your efforts in generating a positive impact for individuals, society, and the environment via your CSR programme. The EuroCham CSR Contest & Awards 2021 will increase your visibility and place your company at the forefront of CSR development in Cambodia, which will lead to extensive brand exposure and recognition on both the local and regional market, and beyond.
We look forward to receiving your registration!!
EuroCham CSR Contest & Awards 2021
- Connecting Like-Minded Thinkers who understand the potential and importance of CSR
- Promoting Local Initiatives and best CSR practices as role models in Cambodia’s business community
- Creating an Inclusive Platform for Corporate and Youth-led transformative social ideas and ventures
- Fostering Engagement of various societal actors towards a more sustainable future
- Cultivating Innovation and responsible strategies through local models
- Unlocking Opportunities and competitive advantages for businesses with a global vision
Criteria for Participation:
- Chance to receive an award and to become a role model in Cambodia’s business community
- Get press exposure through the EuroCham CSR Contest & Awards 2021
- Receive feedback from a professional jury on your CSR programme
- Increase your competitiveness and trust among your network and stakeholders
- Be mentioned in the EuroCham E-Newsletter (13,500+ subscribers) and receive wide coverage on EuroCham’s Social Media (Facebook: 20,000+ followers/ LinkedIn: 12,500+ followers)
- Be acknowledged on both the EuroCham website and the official CSR Contest and Awards 2021 website
How to Participate?
Interested Applicants may fill in the online registration before 19th May 2021.
- 19 March 2021: Official Opening of The Contest. Start of applications and entries
- 19 May 2021: Final Deadline for Accepting Applications
- Mid June 2021: Final Deadline for Accepting Contest Entries
- End June 2021: Announcement of Shortlisted Nominees
- June - September 2021: Evaluation and Deliberation Period Shortlisted Nominees Activities
- October 2021: 2021 Award Ceremony (month may be subjected to change)
- December 2021: Individual Feedback to All Nominees
Exclusive Media Partner
If you are interested in sponsoring this contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Join Our WhatsApp Group:
Or talk to our team directly via
Ms. Lyze Ikopo BENTOTO - Project Manager
- E: email@example.com
- M: 855 10 871 140 (only available on WhatsApp and Telegram)
Ms. TAING Kimhong - Junior Project Officer
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 855 10 880 123