Access the recording of the webinar HERE
On 21 May 2021 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, EuroCham Cambodia is hosting a webinar titled: Looking Forward to a Post-Covid Recovery: Business Sentiment and Opportunities with the participation of His Excellency Mr. SOK Chenda Sophea, Minister Attached to the Prime Minister and Secretary General of the Council for the Development of Cambodia, who will share his remarks on Future FDI Promotion Initiatives in Cambodia.
2020, and early 2021 have been exceptionally challenging. The Covid-19 pandemic has had significant business and development impacts, slowing GDP growth and severely impacting key sectors of the Cambodian economy. In this webinar, our speakers will discuss business confidence and resilience in Cambodia during this challenging time.
This will include:
- Main Trends & Results of the EuroCham Business Confidence Survey 2021 (results collected in January 2021)
- Challenges and Opportunities within the Financial Sector in the time of COVID-19
- Challenges and Opportunities in 6 industries, including Agribusiness, Green Business, Healthcare, ICT, Logistics, Tourism & Hospitality
- Potential reforms to look forward to, in the customs space, and in promoting FDI.
To prepare for a post-pandemic recovery, and with a rapid economic rebound predicted by the ADB & IMF, this webinar will also mark the launch of the EuroCham Business Opportunities Guide 2021/2022. This guide is disseminated to raise awareness amongst prospective investors of the benefits to be found when investing in Cambodia.
Register for our webinar today, access our 2 new publications, and understand how key sector leaders have dealt with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
View Webinar Agenda
- Online via Zoom
- Date: 21 May 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 08:30AM - 10:30AM (GMT+7)
- Please log in by 8:20AM Latest
Zoom Instruction Guideline for Attendees