Design optimised digital marketing campaigns that lead to higher return on investment
EuroCham is excited to introduce our new professional training course on “Digital Marketing” on 14 & 15 December from 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM via Zoom.
Businesses can grow drastically with precise digital marketing campaigns, tailored to their target audience. In this brand-new training, you will receive a core introduction to Digital Marketing, and learn how to design a winning marketing plan specific to the requirements of your organisation. The course will cover how to develop target market segmentation, persona development, and how to utilise different approaches tailored to the context of your organisation.
You will learn how to design a digital marketing strategy that aligns best with your specific company and corporate goals, and how to optimise & track results. You will also learn how to design appropriate campaigns that are tailored to desired target groups or objectives: For example, a product launch, new customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, etc.
By joining this training, you will be equipped with the knowledge to produce the campaigns that fit your organisation’s short, mid, and long-term goals. And finally, you will becoming a more confident content writer/ ad-copier – able to write just like your customers talk.
View Full Course Details
This course will help you:
- Develop a marketing campaign optimised for new customer acquisition, customer retention, and loyalty enhancement, and understand the different approaches.
- Optimise your Covid-19 responsiveness and adapt to a new market reality.
- Fine-tune your target market and customer segmentation.
- Optimise the marketing mix for your product/service.
- Increase the brand love you appreciate from your customers.
- Grow your business online.
- Create powerful marketing messages that will resonate with your audience.
- Improve your testing and campaign optimisation capabilities.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- (Digital) marketing managers
- Companies affected by the Covid-19 pandemic looking for new ways to sell their products and services
- All those interested in improving their digital marketing skills to increase their business performance
The training will be conducted in English.
Venue: Zoom Online Meeting
- Day One: 14 December 2021 (Tue)
- Day Two: 15 December 2021 (Wed)
- Time: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
(Both days with one-hour lunch break)
- Member price: $140
- Non-member price: $175
About the Trainer
An entrepreneur and consultant with 15+ years of international marketing and business development experience, Carola has launched, developed, and sold multiple businesses.
In Phnom Penh, Carola founded and led a boutique marketing consultancy servicing clients from digital marketing strategy development to niche-specific content creation, channel management, and digital advertisement. Working with clients from hospitality to real estate, architecture, lifestyle, and celebrities allowed her to acquire a profound understanding of the local business environment and develop winning digital marketing best practices.
Following many years in the private sector, she currently acts as a communications consultant for international development organisations, including the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and GIZ.
Over the last years, Carola has worked with, coached, and mentored 80+ companies across Southeast Asia in marketing and international business development. In the ADB-funded PROFIT program that promotes regional opportunities for investment and trade, she has been recognized as one of the best-performing mentors.
Furthermore, her work promoting sustainable businesses in Cambodia (CULT – Cambodia’s largest platform for sustainable lifestyle brands) has been featured on various media such as the Phnom Penh Post, Khmer Times, Sovrin Magazine, and blogs.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Mr. Noun Uksa
Phone: +855 (0)10 888 642