Confluences Operations is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager for one of his clients, available starting from now.
Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 15 years experience in the region, Confluences is the Catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors willing to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneur background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
About the client company
You will work for a dynamic and rapidly growing Design & Product Development / Branded Merchandise Company located in Bangkok Thailand, structured in 5 flexible teams based respectively in Bangkok, Shenzhen, Ningbo (China), Manila (Philippines) and Cambodia. We are active in the Gifts and Premium, Merchandising and Point of Sales Items sector for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
- Establish strong strategic partnership with End Customers stakeholders/decision makers, leading to the positioning of the company as first choice for POS items and promotional merchandise.
- Measure current sales within Key Accounts and develop action plans to increase sales revenue.
- Responsible for building and implementing Key Account plan (business potential, contact lists, competition, value proposition and action plan).
- Manage getting the right resources to support the key account plan.
- Lead complex contract negotiation. 1/2
- Build strong relationships with the decision makers within the key account, create and identify business opportunities.
- Engage with internal resources to win product or solution specific opportunities.
- Understand and communicate industry trends (safety standard, change of technology…), competitive strategies and product technologies.
- Prepare targeted promotional marketing offers for our customers marketing campaigns based on industry trends and our customers marketing target audience (set of promotional goods/giveaways/gift with purchase/…).
- Develop ecosystem networking, understanding the sales channels, possible alliances.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in a Sales/Trade Marketing/Marketing or Key account management role, preferably within the Beverage/FMCG Industry with proven track record.
- Strong communication skills with good level in English. (written & spoken).
- Proficiency in Khmer, French would be a great plus.
- Excellent relationship building and sales skills.
- Dynamic, results oriented and highly flexible.
- Proactive, self-motivated and possess very good negotiation and adaptation skills.
- Outcome focused and team player.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven personality.
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment
Your are fearless attitude, able to work autonomously and your knowledge and personality fit with this offer, don’t wait any longer to apply in our company by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary 800USD-1000USD/month depending on experience + project sales bonus + yearly bonus + Insurance