- Respond and deal with any incidents of sickness or injury, including initial assessment, treatment or referral.
- Maintain a database of employees and health records
- Follow up if there are any Serious illness
- Communicate to Doctor on call if need
- Run a quarterly health check program for employees
- Manage the infirmary including stock control
- Create and maintain a network of health-related experts for staff referrals
- Liaise with health insurance regarding claims
- Advise employee on NSSF process
- Issue recommendation letter to support leave request
- Provide training to all employees about health and hygiene (Force Training)
- Provide updates to all staff about existing health issues
- Keep contact and advise on health support
- Buy gift for maternity program
- Explain how to use breast pump feeding (Incase mother have problem with breastfeeding – Advise or coach to Daycare supervisor)
- Assist HR& CSR Manager to review or make company documents such as Recruitment document, Policy, Procedure, Form, Handbook, Internal Regulation and SA8000 standard to ensure it compliance with Cambodia Labour Law.
- Two round walking in the production, to check: (people wear employee card, shoe, uniform, health and safety)
- Daily attendancecheck in and check out report
- Send to list to manager/supervisor for people not check in or not check out and people are late.
- Graduate nursing of secondary
- At least 2 years working experiences with hospital, clinic, NGO related to health care program.
- Listener, patient, assertive and love to serve people
- Eager to learn
- Very diligent and accurate in working with cooperative on solution.
- Constructive in acquiring with organizing
- Absolutely high standard of integrity
- A good team player, always willing to help a colleague
- Tidy and well-organized work attitude
- Familiar with the Cambodian labor law related to health care
- Good at spoken and written English
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer a competitive salary based on working experiences and the salary rank for this position and other incentives such as health insurance, professional development, subsidized lunch and training fund.
Pactics are an equal opportunity employee. This means we judge you on your ability to do the job, not on your gender, religion, disability, age (however you must be above 18 years old due to legal reasons) or anything else. We encourage diversity in the workplace so please apply if you have the right skills.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please send your resume plus cover letter by email to Mrs. So Kimsine at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date of this vacancy is 27 October 2021 at 4pm or until we find the potential candidates. Please kindly state the position you intend to apply for in your email subject. Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the test.
Directly send it to Pactics with address below:
Group 27, Krous Village, Sangkat Svaydangkum, Krong Siem Reap; Siem Reap Province.
Tel: (+855) 93 614 147
Telegram: (+855) 92 800 809