- Manage business and resources to achieve the direction and goal from management.
- Conduct market, competitor, and customer analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Prepare business plan, budget plan, reports to Business Director.
- Accountable for budget achievement and performance of the team by ensuring the team's competencies and ability in performing their roles well through training, coaching and other relevant supports.
- Lead Sales, Marketing and Application team in Planning and implementing the business strategy.
- Ensure the team’s awareness of corporate direction, mission, objectives, and activities.
- Provide sale forecast monthly, quarterly, annually and as needed to management and vendors.
- Attend trade meetings, relevant exhibition, and training
- Cultivate effective business relationships with external partners and internal partners
- Ensure good customers’ satisfaction and compliance.
- Manage the inventory stock to minimize the expired products.
- Manage expenses and price to ensure on profitability.
- Develop job descriptions and responsibilities of sales, marketing and application team
Perform other related tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Medicine, Pharmacy, or equivalent/MBA is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years in Business Management or equivalent
- Selling, Negotiation, Marketing and Management skill
- Good computer skill, presentation, and reporting skill
- Good in English (+Chinese or Thai is preferrable)
- Stress management and work under pressure
- Flexible and independent
- Professional and confident
- Initiative, creative, ownership and responsible
- Results oriented, well organized, and ethical manner
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please kindly submit your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
or contact to 012 803 918 (Telegram) for more detail.