- To educate the market about our product selling point and make awareness to our products in defined channels.
- To maintain the existing doctors/lab/clinic/hospital for market information
- To analyses market data and field fact before start detailing
- To coordinate with SR regarding the payment, the account receivables, the stock to give good image to the company.
- To perform daily visit to doctor/lab/clinic/ hospital to promote the product and maintain relationship.
- To Prepare and discuss weekly and monthly call doctors with superior, to identify the target doctors, potency of each doctor, status of each target doctors (acquired, add on and retention).
- To implement action plan which has been discussed by the supervisor.
- To coordinate with SR to increase our share in outlet.
- To monitor product promotion activities by observing the market to evaluate the effective work process.
- To collaborate with PM/PE, plan and implement promotion strategies and activities which should be line with the assigned product.
- To maintain effective coordination with superior to evaluate target achievement and effective ness of promotion activities.
- To review the finance side with SR about customer financial condition, habits and risk in the customer. MR should help to negotiate about collection to keep the customer still supply by DPC.
- To coordinate with supply chain about the availability stock that has to prepare in warehouse based on the sales forecast and customer behavior.
- To prepare plan and survey competitor activities at the hospital, clinics, doctors, and pharmacy and discuss the result with the superior to define future action plan. Plan and survey doctor prescription habit, by going to pharmacy or hospital or by asking the nurse. Discuss the result with the superior to define future action plan.
- To share knowledge among the team to increase the competencies of the team in creating sales.
- To perform specific survey for new products which want to enter the market as request.
- To assist other co-worker in related job.
- To comply the company rule& regulations.
- Participate with Quality of Work Environment Program through KAIZEN &5S.
- To perform other related tasks as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medic, Pharmacy, Marketing, Management, or other related fields
- Fresh graduate or One to two years’ experience as medical representative
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Have an enthusiastic and like to work in dynamic situation
- Easy adaptation and can work under pressure to achieve company goal and target
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please kindly submit your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact to 012 803 918 (Telegram) for more detail.