Are you sophomore or senior students who are looking for corporate sales executive experience and earning extra incomes at the same time in the financing and investment advisory business?
Now, an exciting opportunity has arisen to you at Nexus Capital & Investment Advisory Co., Ltd., a boutique consulting firm specializing in debt / equity financing and project financing advisory.
We are looking for a trustworthy Corporate Sales Executive to help all of us build up our business activities. If you are good at communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through email and phone, we would like to meet you.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opportunity is closed by 31 August 2022. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Corporate Sales Executive is responsible for achieving monthly sales target set by management.
- Conduct market research with support of the investment analyst team to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Deliver appropriate presentations on services
- Participate on behalf of the company in business networking, exhibitions, or conferences
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Entry-level / no working experience
- Ability to speak English (and Mandarin is a plus)
- Writing and oral communication skills
- Keen to learn about services and aggressiveness in pushing out sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Basic salary
- Attractive sales commission (two-digit percentage)
- Phone allowance
- 5 working days from Monday to Friday with the flexible working hours