- Associate Service engineers are responsible – under the supervision of the Service engineer - for the maintenance and correction of products that have been sold. They offer off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions. They provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and requests to their products and services
- Associate Service engineers are responsible to develop service methods that lead customers extended service agreement after expired warranty, to achieve TSS financial service targets
- Associate Service engineers represent and reflect Dynamic’s company principles and ethics in all dealings with fellow employees and customers
- To do preventive maintenance services according to the monthly service schedules of equipment under warranty and service agreement, TSS including on-call service support.
- To do basic repair and troubleshooting either at customer site or dynamic workshop.
- To inspect all new arrival equipment, prepare for delivery, and to assist the engineer for installation to the end-user.
- To attend the services training to develop the relevant skills and knowledge for future improvement.
- To update daily reports and weekly reports of service activities to his/her seniority.
- To regularly maintain company properties such as tools, demo unit, office assets …etc.
- To maintain good communication with internal/external customers and vendors.
- To assist and cooperate with another co-worker in a related job and follow the company's core values.
- To comply with the company rule & regulation, including quality of work environment and safety through KAIZEN & 5S; and
- To perform other related tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree: Engineering Background
- Minimum experience: Not required
- Must be familiar with all parts of the product as well as familiarity with electrical or mechanical procedures that may have effect on the products being purchased
- Computer literacy Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- PC software, hardware maintenance and networking.
- Maintenance and servicing for all kind of equipment.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal to relay the problem and solution to customers and top management
- Friendly with co-workers and customers, good interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic business concept/private company
- Dynamic result oriented with leadership qualities
- Willing to travel frequently based on job require.
- High commitment to complete job and willing to work overtime. Good at time-management and prioritization
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please kindly click apply and submit your CV and Cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org or contact to 012 803 918 (Telegram) for more detail.