For a new and exciting venture in one of the capital’s new central locations, we are looking for highly motivated, international-minded and experienced team members who help us build a prime hospitality and entertainment venue in Phnom Penh’s Koh Pich Island.
The Guest Relations and Event Manager is passionate about turning moments into memories for our guests, ensuring that they have an exceptional experience. He or she has a "can-do" attitude to assist our guests and our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization's image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The event manager will be tasked with planning, and managing our events' calendar, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering event brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of an event manager include:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling of sponsorship deals.
- Developing and handling event feedback surveys.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- Handling of vendors and suppliers.
- Lead and support promotional activities.
- Ensure events are completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports. Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquiries.
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints.
- Oversee and coordinate arrivals and departures of special guests (VIP’s etc)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff.
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Direct, coach and manage service team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
- Multi-year experience in an international hospitality environment
- Experience implementing F&B processes (hygiene, service, client management etc.)
- Excellent Khmer, English language skills
- Computer and writing experience, English & Khmer (Word; Excel)
- Excellent communication skills vis-a-vis team members and clients
- Open minded and willing to learn
For interested applicants, please send your CV to:
Whattsapp/Telegram: +855 (0)93 999 014/ +855 (0)93 999 017/ +855 (0)16 642 860