We're seeking a Junior Staff member to assist the Responsible Business Hub (RBH) activities and enable the EuroCham team's operations according to needs. The successful candidate will assist in organizing events and webinars, managing website content, collecting and analyzing data, and communicating with speakers and panelists. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be familiar with WordPress, data collection and management. Good English language skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are also required.
- Assist in organizing events, webinars, and seminars related to advocacy and responsible business practices.
- Manage the content of RBH website, ensuring that it is up-to-date and engaging for visitors, collect and analyze data of website’s users.
- Communicate with speakers and panelists, ensuring that they are well-prepared for events and that their needs are met.
- Support the Eurocham and Responsible Business Hub teams in services & administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Business, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
- Familiarity with WordPress and website management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to liaise with speakers and panelists for events and seminars.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
If you are passionate about responsible business practices, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send us your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment with opportunities for growth and professional development.