Sector: Banking, Finance and Investments
- 1800 20 1234
BRED Bank offers clients over a century of banking expertise and is currently the only European bank operating in the Kingdom. We provide professional, trusted advice and support to all our customers as well as a full range of services and products for individuals, SMEs and Corporate clients.
Our range of services include:
- Large range of flexible loans and financing solutions
- Profitable current and saving accounts
- Attractive long and short term deposit options for Retail, SME and Corporate customers
- Strong expertise in Trade Finance and international payment, that support services such as bank guarantees
- Internet & mobile banking services, 24/7 ATMs and a dedicated call centre team
BRED Bank currently operates seven branches across Cambodia with 212 employees and plans to open two more branches by the end of 2020, with the aim of expanding to 15 to 20 over the next three years.
In 2019 BRED Bank launched SHINE, a unique women’s entrepreneur initiative. Our successful program combines financial and non-financial services, including a soft skills curriculum, to help entrepreneurial businesses thrive.
BRED Bank Cambodia is a subsidiary of BRED Banque Populaire, a member of the BPCE Group, the 2nd largest banking group in France, serving more than 36 million customers. BPCE employs 105,000 people worldwide and counts 9 million cooperative shareholders.
BRED Banque Populaire, has a global network of 5,600 employees, 25% of whom are outside of France. It also has 200,000 cooperative shareholders, 6,000 employees worldwide, and €4.9 billion of equity capital. It maintains long-term relationships with more than one million clients.
Mr. Nicolas Hollanders
+855 232 999 222
Ms. Anne-Laure Seidou
+855 23 999 222