New Member 2022: TÜV Rheinland Vietnam
- 11 March, 2022
- Posted by: TÜV Rheinland Vietnam
EuroCham Cambodia is delighted to welcome TÜV Rheinland Vietnam under the German Chapter as our member this year!
TÜV Rheinland was founded in 2001 with qualified employees and experts to help you every step of the way - from development to product launch and entering global markets. They lend a hand in making products, systems, processes, and people safer and being more competitive with the following services:
- Safety assessments and approvals for vehicles and components
- Softline (testing for footwear, garment, toys, food contact, ZDHC, and other consumer products)
- Hardlines (testing for outdoor and indoor furniture, household goods, lighters, packaging, building products, and others)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC testing of ITE, radio, household, and industrial electrical equipment)
- Medical devices testing
- Technical training in focus market
- Auditing and certification of management systems
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and supply chain audit
- Government services and international trade Independent, neutral and competent, TÜV Rheinland is committed to helping create a future that meets human and environmental needs on a sustainable basis. With our work we make our clients more successful.
For more details, please visit: https://www.tuv.com/cambodia/en/about-us/